Palm Springs, CA 3-day Writing Retreat
October 24-26 2017 $600 USD
• You’ll find the registration form on the tab above.
• Follow up with a check
• I’ll email you to confirm your spot
When should we arrive?
• The retreat will start on Tuesday, October 24th at 10 am. It’s less than a 10 minute drive to the retreat.
Where will we be staying?
• This year the Palm Springs retreat will be held at a private home. This home is on the AirBnB program and comes with a private chef. Louise has 3 rooms available.
The first 3 writers will have the option to reserve directly with her.
• If you need a room after the Palm Springs home is full there are many small hotels within walking distance.
Do I need any writing experience?
• There is no need to have any writing experience at all. You just need a desire to write and it’s even better if you have a story to tell. If you are already a writer you can bring
your project and work on it while learning to be a better writer or breaking through writers block.
What’s our daily schedule?
• We’ll write Tuesday thru Thursday from 10 am till around 4 pm. Lunch will be provided by Louise, our personal chef for our retreat.
How much does it cost?
$600 covers all materials and lunch daily as well as beverages throughout the day. All you’ll need to bring is your own laptop or pens and pencils. If we end up in town and you’d like a coffee or a glass of wine you’re on your own so bring some spending money with you. Everyone is responsible for their own dinner though we’ll walk into town together to eat at one of the many fabulous restaurants.
What is the weather like Palm Springs in October?
Palm Springs is in the Southern California desert and it’s still quite warm in late October but we can look forward to lovely evenings with a warm breeze, star filled skies and no jackets needed. You’ll want to bring your bathing suit to take an early morning dip to start your day off.
* Scholarships are available for teachers and returning students. Please inquire when registering.
“When I came to the Palm Springs retreat, I didn’t know what to expect. I experienced warmth and caring between all of the women who attended and Tammy and Linda were also warm, engaging and very caring providing us with guidance and instruction and lot’s of practice writing from prompts. I have gained confidence to forge ahead and write my story and I have made new friends I will be attending another retreat for sure.”
“The topics have been great. The flow of the lessons have been seamless. Tammy and Linda make a great team / diverse presentation styles. The mix of participants has been a blessing.”
Please read the Writing Retreat FAQ for more information.