Corfu, Greece 8-day Writing Retreat
Week 1: May 21 – 28, 2017 | Week 2: May 30- June 6, 2017
Arrive in the afternoon of the first day and leave mid-day of the last day.
All-inclusive with single room $4,500 USD
All-inclusive with shared room $4,200 USD
• 8 days/ 7 nights
• 30+ hours of writing workshops
• All meals included (excluding alcohol)
• All transportation included
• One Full-day excursion
• Private cooking class
• Journal and all materials included
• A private tour guide with local insights into Corfu
Does NOT include airfare
Corfu is a destination for many reasons. Corfu is among the most beautiful and popular islands of the country. Due to its strong historical connection with Europe, this was among the first Greek islands to open to tourism. Located on the Northwestern side of the country, Corfu island has a cosmopolitan feeling combined with a special traditional character. We will be staying near the village of Acharavi on the North side of the island with many taverns and cafe’s. Elena, our personal guide, will pick each restaraunt for us with a local’s eye. Apart from the wonderful beaches, the highlight of the island is the Old Town with the characteristic Venetian style and we’ll make sure to see many wonderful spots. We’ll make sure we write in many unique spots.
Bring your laptop or a few pens.
We’ll provide everything else.
There will be only eight writers per week, so you will receive lots of personal attention to improve your skills and work on your own project!
If you have never been on a TLC Women’s Writing Retreat,
here is why we are unique:
- We teach you to tell YOUR story
- We workshop your piece and customize our retreats to your needs
- We inspire you to dig deeper, uncover your story, tell your truth
- We reinvent, we create, we encourage without judgment
- We grow and leave with a bit more passion
- We find a certain magic somewhere around the third day
- We love what we do and we want to share our love of writing,
women and travel.
- If you would like to be one of the few writers to enjoy this intimate
all-inclusive retreat with a personal local tour guide, in the incredibly beautiful Corfu, Greece, register today!